Build Your Brand in a Better Way
Not everyone wants to branch out in business – it’s a big risk, and there’s a lot of trial and error. But if you’re up to the task, and you are looking to build your franchise options, one of the best tools you can use is franchise management software – a software for developing your brand in an organized way. This type of software should be able to help you manage all of your contact with franchisee candidates, and it should integrate seamlessly with the rest of your operations.
So, how does franchise management software fit into a commercial cleaning franchise business? Franchise management software is a platform for communication between franchisers and franchisees, and it helps to increase marketing, sales revenue, branding, CRM, inventory management and more. The software helps franchisers to grow their business by hiring more franchisees, taking possible leads and turning them into customers, monitoring job performance based on real-time analytics, and streamlining operations. The software helps to connect multiple sites through integrated communications based on emails and notifications.
If you’re not already using a management software for your franchising efforts, here are 5 key features you should look for before making your choice.
- Inventory management– Management software helps you automate the process of ordering, storing, and tracking products so that adequate supply of your products meets customer demand. Don’t get caught without having what your franchisees need for their inventory, and keep an eye on what you have to make sure your stay on budget.
- Integration – Your development software should integrate with the rest of your operations, and optimize the entire process for your teams and franchisees. You should also be able to integrate with tools, other software programs and data used outside of your CRM, and it should be accessible from the Cloud, on a device, or both, so that you (and your franchisees) can utilize the software from anywhere.
- Operations management– If you’re looking to better develop your brand, you need to start at the core of your operation. You can see data for each part of your business in a dashboard format – view and manage price, quality, supply, and inventory. You can track income versus expenditures, handle contact lists and client details, and manage each employee as needed.
- Field service management– Need some organization for your employees and your schedule? You can schedule all services and track field operations of your employees by providing schedules, customer and product information. Strategically plan campaigns for inspections and work orders seamlessly so there aren’t any questions about what needs to be done and when it should be completed.
- Reporting– None of the features listed are worth much without good reporting. You can provide business insights regarding the performance of all franchise outlets through reporting – a business intelligence tool based on sales, revenue, customer highs and lows, and other data sets in an easily understood dashboard format. You don’t have to keep everything in a paper file or even on your PC – all of the information you need should be stored in the management software and found with ease.
Take the next step with Franchise Management Software
If you’re looking to grow your commercial cleaning business and expand into franchising, you need to make sure you’re using all of the right tools to do so, and franchise management software can (and should) be a huge part of your success. Have questions? Contact us at Janitorial Manager – we can assess your business needs and provide the necessary tools to help you build your brand in the best way possible. Contact us for a free demo today!