A change has been added to recurring inspections. These are now auto created monthly as the date is approaching instead of all future inspections being added to the calendar at once. A new page has been added that allows users to edit or deactivate any existing recurring inspections.
- How to Stop Client Turnover In Its Tracks With Who’s Working from JM
- How to Get Clients to Renew Contracts for Cleaning Services Every Year
- Improve Customer Retention Through Effective Communication with Corinne Zudonyi
- 5 Ways to Use Your Infection Control Certification to Win Bids
- 10 Ways to Ease Client’s After-Hours Cleaning Concerns