Reclaim your time! The right tool for your cleaning business
When it comes to your business, you know it’s imperative that you prioritize your time well, but you also know how difficult that can be to accomplish. Whether it’s handling work orders, scheduling your employees, checking job performance or ordering supplies, there always seems to be something causing chaos, ruining your attempts at time management. We know – we’ve been there too!
But what are your options?
In today’s fast-paced, results-oriented culture, you can no longer depend on old tactics, like keeping paper calendars, using post-it notes and trading voicemail messages. Maybe you are currently relying on somewhat updated options like email, group messaging hubs, and synced calendars, but even those are old hat these days!
In order to really manage your time well and get a handle on that never-ending to-do list, it’s time to upgrade your efforts by using program management software designed specifically for the cleaning industry. It may seem overwhelming, but when you see how much time you’ll save (and the fewer headaches you’ll have), finding the best product for your business will be the best decision you have ever made.
What is program management software?
According to Techopedia, program management software is used for “planning, scheduling, resource allocation and change management.” In other words, it’s essentially a one-stop-shop for all of your business needs.
Some programs are more sophisticated than others, so be sure to find the one that’s right for you. Most commercial cleaning companies look for a few specific attributes from the software they choose, including:
- Scheduling: Easily map out tasks or jobs for available employees.
- Task management: Create and assign tasks, work orders, deadlines and status reports.
- Communication: Utilize a central space that can be accessed by managers, employees, and clients so everyone is on the same page, even on-the-go!
- Budgeting: Keep track of each client’s profits, expenses, resources, materials, etc., allowing you to see which clients or industries are most lucrative for you.
- Quality management: Track employee performance and check the quality of jobs completed, preferably with customizable inspection forms.
- Time tracking: Track time spent and maintain long-term records for third-party consultants.
- Employee management: Maintain appropriate access to employee information (personal, professional, etc.)
So…what’s the next step?
If implementing new technology into your business is not your forte, we understand that this contemporary approach to regaining control of your time may seem daunting. You may be thinking that software that can do all of that seems way too good to be true – it must be too time-consuming, complicated and confusing, right? Nope!
If you own a commercial cleaning company, and you need help juggling the overwhelming amount of tasks on your plate, Janitorial Manager is the program management software built specifically for you!
Janitorial Manager includes all of the features you’re looking for and it is extremely user-friendly. Contact us for a free demo of our software – you can see for yourself how much easier managing your time can be with the right program management software.
You don’t have to stay stressed about budgeting your time – let Janitorial Manager take care of it for you!