Revolutionary Janitorial QR Codes – Scan4Clean™
Making An Impact On The JanSan World For The New Normal
Janitorial Manager strives to be a leader in the janitorial software industry. Our team created Scan4Clean™ to help cleaning staff know what to clean when entering a room or facility. This revolutionary tool also allows guests to scan to know when the room or facility was last cleaned. This functionality can prompt the guest to fill out a simple survey to rate the room’s cleanliness to insure cleaning teams are meeting their mark.
5 Benefits Adding a Business Service Contractor Cleaning Software Brings
1. ACHIEVE EXPECTATIONS –
- Set agreed-upon standards and develop specific, customized inspection criteria for individuals, areas, or locations.
- Utilize the inspection app to execute scheduled inspections from the job site using your phone or tablet.
- Include pictures, text, and email results to all applicable parties.
- As cloud-based software, inspections are stored and accessible at a later date for review.
2. IMPROVE PERFORMANCE –
- Develop, implement, and monitor performance improvement plans.
- Utilize time-keeping with GEO-Fencing and system alerts to assure your employees are on the job site service your customers.
- Include pictures, text, and email results to all applicable parties.
- Schedule and monitor work orders and special service requirements.
3. STRENGTHEN COMMUNICATIONS –
- Instantly message individual employees or groups of employees as well as your customers keeping a documented trail of all communications.
- Provide employees with mobile cleaning instructions/checklists.
- Allow employees to submit customer-specific supply requests while actually at the job site so they can be addressed in an efficient manner.
4. MANAGE ASSETS –
- Efficiently track and manage inventory and consumable consumption.
- Analyze individual customer profitability and the income they bring to your bottom line.
- Evaluate and budget inventory usage to reduce expenses without risking product outages.
- Schedule and monitor PM requirements and activities to extend the life of your equipment.
5. PROFESSIONALIZE BIDDING –
- Utilize the Work Loading to build detailed bidding proposal including locations, buildings, floors, and rooms including usage type, floor type, and activities.
- Use the quick bid feature to develop a professional cleaning proposal when you have a limited time frame to respond to your customer.
- Janitorial Manager is preloaded with ISSA 612 Cleaning Times and APPA Cleaning Standards. You can also add your own activities and times.
- Evaluate how changes in products or procedures will affect your profitability.
Eliminate hoarding without running out of critical products while tracking usage throughout the facilities you clean.
Work Order Management
Track special projects, manage special services or plan a work routine while viewing costs and profitability.
Checklists & Instructions
Assign a job checklist with a location so the team members know what needs completed at a certain location.
What’s New To The Software
New mobile bidding increases a BSC’s professional image to stand out from the competition...
Latest innovation designed to help document and track cleaning protocols Strengthens consumer...
Scheduling and Alerts GPS Tracking - You now have the ability to choose an alert option if an...
Join Our MANY Happy Customers
Kevin Scott - Office Pride of Rancho Cucamonga-San Bernardino
"I have tried many products on the market but JM provided the best solutions to run my entire business and the cost is extremely reasonable. I have built my company to run with no managers and only employ about 39 employees. One of my pain points is communication. JM helps me solve that issue with the Messenger app. I can keep tabs on employees and clients using this app. From inspections, to work orders, to inventory tracking, Janitorial Manager is a major key to the crazy growth I saw this year!"
Troy Hopkins - Office Pride, Author & Motivational Speaker
"Janitorial Manager changed the way I ran my company. Not only did it smooth my administrative duties, but it also saved me an entire administrative position. The best think about Janitorial Manager is you can track your Profit/Loss by the customer, including labor, paper, and supplies. WOW, what difference to see what customers are making you money, and which ones are actually losing you money! I reduced expenses by over $3,000 a month. I HIGHLY recommend this program!"
Kathy Riley - Professional Maintenance
"I like JM for its ease of use. Comprehensive client information at your fingertips. Ongoing friendly and professional service in any situation. Continued education and development on special request with no hesitation. It has allowed for much better communication supervisor and account activity. No show alerts are awesome best and easiest to set we have ever seen 25 yrs! The best customer service! Our employee's upper 70's and below are using this program with ease."
Dave Betty - Office Pride of Nashua-Lowell
"This is the best overall software for janitorial service providers. I like how all customer and employee info is kept in one place and we can log all customer communication, as well as all things related to employees, like, reviews, pay increases, attendance, etc. The best thing about JM is the fact that they listen to user feedback and act on it. This is important from a user point of view because, with each update or release as they call it, the software gets better and better."
Mark Eckels - Office Pride of Dover-Felton
"Janitorial Manager has a lot of great benefits. Great use of time with all of our staff. Communication is great and allows each team member to be on the same page."
Rashaii Russell - Happy Hands Cleaning
"I changed to Janitorial Manager because I was looking for software that allowed my workers to clock in and out and keep track of supplies without using too many different software. This one suite has it all. My employees can request supplies, clock in/out, take pictures, and ask questions all from the same place. I can do evaluations, look at how much money in profit I am bringing in, AND reconcile reports all from one suite. This thing does it all, and I am seriously wondering how I got along without it. The price is cost-effective, and it doesn't break the bank. They have dedicated people who answer all questions and fix all issues, no matter how big or small. I seriously LOVE this software, and I am totally recommending it to all my colleagues in the cleaning industry."
Nicky Havican - Nicky's Professional Cleaning
"The geo-tracking and clocking options are great! The payroll reports are very easy to pull and save. Accommodating and great customer support!!! Both of the reps that I worked with were very professional and knowledgeable! They went out of their way to help when needed, even after hours! Above and beyond customer support!!!"
Richard Martin - Red Clay Consolidated School District
"JM is the management solution for tomorrow. The ability to conduct consistent oversight and the ability to quantify performance has been crucial. Sometimes the product does lack some functionality but customer support is top-notch and the cost fit our budget."
Mike Toombs - Commercial Cleaning Services
"The software has many features to help your business become more efficient and professional. I really can't praise them enough. The JM team has been fabulous to work with. Every time I have a question they are quick to respond and always have the right answers."
Brittany Hampton - Boston Building Maintenance
"I love that it captured everything we had been doing on an excel template in a fast, user-friendly app allowing us to maximize productivity and track efficiency. Allows for multiple users and customers to be added thereby growing with our business. Janitorial Manager's customer service is the best around! This app is everything we have wanted and needed as a janitorial tool."
Amy Schellhorn - Fine Cleaning Services
"JM has been a great addition to our company! We started out using JM for the timekeeping feature. This aspect was fairly easy to set up and is extremely easy for our employees to use. The customer support team is great and the constant updates and emails with tips, links, and other troubleshooting info are invaluable. This also shows us that JM is constantly improving its technology, which makes it even more appealing. There are many other features within JM that we have yet to implement, but we know each feature will only help our company grow and become more organized."
Charlotte B. - Inventory Specialist
"I love working with Janitorial Manager!! I like the fact that I can enter in the Supply Order Forms, and all my information sections are covered. who's making the delivery- what's supplies will be delivered to the site- where the supplies will be delivered to. Also Work Orders- makes it so easy to keep records of all work performed. This is a very excellent way of keeping records for any task!!! I love the fact that they work hard to make this site run effectively!! Constantly striving for ways of improving!!"
All Rights Reserved. Janitorial Manager, LLC