Schedule A Call With Our I.C.E. Certified Expert To Learn More
How Does the CIMS Standard Benefit You?
In-House Organizations will use the Standard To:
- Develop an organization master plan
- Operate more efficiently
- Develop best practices
- Validate performance and quality
Building Service Contractors will find that the Standard will help them:
- Distinguish themselves from their competitors
- Improve their bottom line
- Better meet the demands of their customers
- Improve the overall quality of their services
Building Service Contractor
Benefits and Business Deliverables
- The CIMS-GB certification verifies that operations, policies, quality planning, service delivery, and best practices are confirmed using an industry-specific standard.
- The criteria of the standard define the financial metrics for job costing, service delivery, quality assurance and additional ways to create a competitive advantage.
- CIMS-GB certification distinguishes quality contractors from a crowded market that has a low point of entry. The designation demonstrates to new and existing customers that the organization can deliver quality services.
- Section 3 of CIMS details the elements necessary to effectively manage, hire and train human resources. This is the most dominant cost center for many building service contractors.
- The CIMS-GB checklist enables operations managers, owners and executives to perform an operational gap analysis. It identifies ways to improve service delivery, lower costs and improve profitability.
In-House Service Providers
Benefits and Outcomes
- The CIMS-GB certification verifies to the administration that management systems, policies, quality planning, service delivery, and best practices are confirmed using an industry-specific standard
- The criteria of the standard define the process to confirm budgetary data that places the department in a defensible position. Outsourcing is one of the top 10 trends in facility management
- CIMS-GB Section 6 demystifies the green cleaning requirements for the industry. CIMS-GB certified firms are recognized as a prerequisite in the USGBC LEED v4 O+M Green Building Rating System.
- The elements of the standard apply to all building types, regardless of size or use: hospitals, long-term care, K-12 schools, universities, manufacturing, government, and many other market segments.
- The CIMS-GB checklist enables cleaning managers and administrators to perform an operational gap analysis. It identifies ways to improve service delivery.
Why Get CIMS Certified?
Ultimately, the CIMS program is all about saving money. By implementing an effective management framework and green cleaning program, organizations are positioned to improve operational efficiency and better serve their customers, which naturally leads to cost savings.
Reduction in Operational Expenses
Increase In Productivity
Increase in Profit
Increased in Customer Retention
Reduction in Work Related Injuries