Our Annual Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners’ photos will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism, your entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Janitorial Manager (A Double A Solutions LLC Product). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Janitorial Manager blog.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your short essay:
- Explain why custodial work is important to business success.
- How has technology changed the janitorial industry in the 21st century?
- In your opinion, what’s the best training style for a team of custodians?
- Describe when you were treated poorly by a customer, how it made you feel, and how it has influenced your behavior towards others.
- Explain why you should treat the janitor like you would treat the CEO.
- Share tips on keeping your environment clean and organized.
- Design and describe a software innovation you believe would help custodians increase efficiency.
- Develop and describe a strategy for contract cleaners to gain more clients
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Janitorial Manager’s annual scholarship is July 1st. The winner will be announced on the Janitorial Manager Facebook Page.
- Annual scholarship submissions will be judged by the Janitorial Manager (Double A Solutions LLC) marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Are you Eligible to Apply for the Annual Scholarship?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Janitorial Manager or Double A Solutions are not eligible to participate.
Fill out the Form Below to Enter!
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please note: If we don’t receive all the requested information, your submission may be disqualified.
Past Scholarship Winners
Looking for a 2021 Scholarship Winner
2020 Scholarship Winner