Our Annual Scholarship Requirements
- Your submission should include a recent photo of you. Winners’ photos will be published on our social media platforms.
- Only one entry from each student will be accepted.
- Plagiarism is not acceptable. If we discover plagiarism, your entry will be immediately disqualified.
- All entries submitted become the property of Janitorial Manager (A Double A Solutions LLC Product). We reserve the right to edit for length and content. Essays may be published on the Janitorial Manager blog.
- There is no cost to submit your scholarship entry.
Research and write an essay of 800 – 1,000 words in length on one of the following topics. Use careful grammar and punctuation.
Choose one of the following topics for your short essay:
- Explain why custodial work is important to business success.
- How has technology changed the janitorial industry in the 21st century?
- In your opinion, what’s the best training style for a team of custodians?
- Describe when you were treated poorly by a customer, how it made you feel, and how it has influenced your behavior towards others.
- Explain why you should treat the janitor like you would treat the CEO.
- Share tips on keeping your environment clean and organized.
- Design and describe a software innovation you believe would help custodians increase efficiency.
- Develop and describe a strategy for contract cleaners to gain more clients
Winner Announcement and Payout
- The deadline for Janitorial Manager’s annual scholarship is July 1st at 11:59 pm (Eastern Time). The winner will be announced on the Janitorial Manager Facebook Page on July 31st.
- Annual scholarship submissions will be judged by the Janitorial Manager (Double A Solutions LLC) marketing team.
- The scholarship will be paid out with a co-payable check sent to the college or university attended by the winner.
Are you Eligible to Apply for the Annual Scholarship?
Our eligibility requirements for students are:
- You must presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university at any level in the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Janitorial Manager or Double A Solutions are not eligible to participate.
Fill out the Form Below to Enter!
Please note: If we don’t receive all the requested information, your submission may be disqualified.
Past Scholarship Winners
Looking For This Year’s Scholarship Winner
2023 Scholarship Winner
2022 Scholarship Winner
2021 Scholarship Winner
2020 Scholarship Winner