Educational Facilities Cleaning Management Software To Improve Efficiency
Colleges/Universities, Trade Schools, K-12 Districts, and other educational institutions use Janitorial Manager, their educational facilities cleaning management software, to improve cleaning efficiency, manage budgetary goals, achieve APPA standards, and develop a clean, safe, and healthy learning environment.
Schedule a One-On-One Demo
5 Benefits Adding an Educational Facilities Cleaning Management Software Brings:
1. Justify Staffing –
- Utilize the Work Loading to build detailed facility records including locations, buildings, floors, and rooms including usage type, floor type, and activities.
- Janitorial Manager is preloaded with ISSA 612 Cleaning Times and APPA Cleaning Standards. You can also at your own activities and times.
- Evaluate how changes in products or procedures will affect your budget.
- Justify staffing to achieve the APPA results required.
2. Achieve Expectations –
- Set agreed-upon standards and develop specific, customized inspection criteria for individuals, areas, or locations.
- Utilize the inspection app to execute scheduled inspections from the job site using your phone or tablet.
- Include pictures, text, and email results to all applicable parties.
- As cloud-based software, inspections are stored and accessible at a later date for review.
3. Strengthen Communications –
- Instantly message individual employees or groups of employees as well as any faculty administrators or groups of university locations.
- Provide employees with mobile cleaning instructions/checklists.
- Allow employees to submit location-specific supply requests or while actually at the job site so they can be addressed in an efficient manner.
4. Manage Assets –
- Efficiently track and manage inventory and consumable consumption.
- Analyze and budget inventory usage to reduce expenses without risking product outages.
- Schedule and monitor PM requirements and activities.
5. Improve Performance –
- Develop, implement, and monitor performance improvement plans.
- Schedule and monitor work orders and special service requirements.
- Implement a timekeeping system based on GEO fencing to assure employees are where they are supposed to be when they are supposed to be there
Janitorial Manager Works With Any…
Ready To Get Started?
Managing Your Cleaning Operations Doesn’t Have to Be Hard.
Janitorial Manager is here to help. Our software brings everything you need to be successful to your finger tips.
Copyright @ 2019. All Rights Reserved. Janitorial Manager, LLC